i feel like...

Thursday, December 07, 2006

adventures with the '04 Focus

1. The number one advantage of being a teacher (besides affecting lives of course) is that we get SNOW DELAYS!!!!

2. The number one disadvantage about me getting a snow delay is that I drive a Ford Focus. Let's just say it took me over an hour to get to school (normally 20 minutes)...I cried most of that hour because I went into not one, not two, but three ditches and somehow got out. One of the ditches already had a car in it that I just missed hitting. But after venturing out of the ditches I couldn't make it up this dinky little hill and literally backed up traffic for about 45 minutes. It was awesome.

3. Just a side note....you can still see grass, so obviously it didn't snow that hard. I can't wait for a blizzard. Maybe my car will total and I will do dances so I can get a new one

Who's got the best snow car? Want to trade?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the idea of you doing dances if your car totals just because you can get a new one really disturbs me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home