i feel like...

Thursday, November 23, 2006

thankfulness

One of my best friends of life asked me if I thought I was a thankful person last night. My first reaction was like, of course! But the more I thought about it, I dont think I am truly thankful for what I have - I take SO much for granted

So here is my attempt at being thankful...

Top Ten Things I am Thankful for this Thanksgiving:

10. I have a car to go where I need to go - even though daily I pray that it gets totaled by someone other than me and that I can get a new one

9. I got to live in PA when the Steelers were da bomb...I just wish I would have moved to Cincy last year so that my smack talking would have been backed up

8. I have tivo so that I don't have to miss my shows because I am hanging out with fun peeps

7. I live in an awesome location and I get the possibility of fun roomates next year (you know who you are :))

6. I laugh probably over 100 times a day and I normally cry only like 3 times and its usually cause its tears of joy

5. I have met and love all my blog friends that I didn't know a year ago except in blog world.

4. I am still in my pajamas and its 11:00am and I love the Tday parade :)

3. I have one of the best jobs on the planet. I am so thankful for all my little kiddies that make me laugh and cry daily.

2. I have had the most amazing friends during every stage of my life...high school, college, Saranac, Altoona, and now Cincy. You are all amazing and wonderful and I am SO thankful for you

1. I have the best family in the whole world. They love me and will forever be on my side

10 Comments:

  • At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    happy thanksgiving, jana! (:
    i miss you, but i'm thankful that you lived here and made such a great impact on me! and, of course, i'm most thankful that we had the chance to see kelly clarkson LIVE and scream since u been gone while confetti fell to the floor! (:

    can't wait to see you!
    love you,
    katie

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish I could have seen Kelly Clarkson live.

    Here's what I'm thankful for:
    "Behind These Hazel Eyes" by Kelly Clarkson

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    awww....well i'm thankful for you, jana orwig:) Have a great time at home!

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm thankful we get to decorate your tree Monday!!! I hope you are having fun at home:) Tell Jim and Linda HI!

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh and 11. Annie Murphy

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I always wondered if Mike Brown would come out of the closet through your blog.

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    12) A place to invite your friends to play ping pong.

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If Mike Brown is gay, he's the hottest gay man ever and knows how to make the ladies swoon. Unlike you, Clay.

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Steve Fuller said…

    I wonder if Ruben Studdard has anything to add to this conversation.

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd like to eat a Clay Aiken / Kelly Clarkson sandwich.

    And then smoke some weed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home