i feel like...

Sunday, November 12, 2006

coop dawg



One of the CUTEST kids in the world fell asleep on my arm today
There might not be anything better than a kid falling asleep on your arm and wanting to cuddle with you. Im actually positive that there isn't.

I LOVE that kids make you feel like a million bucks (or a rockstar as Neal would say) because they reach up and want YOU to pick them up and hold them. How great is that?

I would give anything if I could learn to love as easy and as authentic as an 18 month old.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    I LOVE when he is at my feet and he puts his arms in the air to be picked up. I think I like it better when he is in your arms and reaches out with his hands to me;) just kidding :)

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Peggy Murphy said…

    If I reached out my arms, would you pick ME up?

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger Annie Michael Murphy said…

    Twizzlers.

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    licorice ... this is our new code for update your blog :) hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home