i feel like...

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

pinkness


ok here's the deal. Annie got a blog after me...therefore there were more templates available to use. I did NOT realize there was a pink template. My life is close to complete because of this. Now, there are two pink templates..."thisaway rose" and "ms. Moto." I tried to pick the one that is not identical to Annie's, aka AnnaBelle on my side bar, BUT they are the same thing. So...of couse I chose the template that has the name Rose in it - because Rose is just awesome. So this color change is my tribute to Annie and Rose. I just love them.

And its 1am, my sinuses might explode and I've been late to work every day this week! Life is good. I feel like things are getting shaken up and I might have a nervous breakdown in one minute...but God is still so good through that. I need to process... I'm just not sure how

12 Comments:

  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    I LOVE the pink :) it's my favorite color!!! and happy wednesday...have fun skipping bs tonight ;) jk!

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Annie Michael Murphy said…

    copycat...but i like it

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Peggy Murphy said…

    Is that PINK cool aid in the glass in the bottom picture?

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Annie Michael Murphy said…

    No it looks like it is more of a yellow beerish substance.

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    i'm guessing it's blue moon....hmm

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger jmjana said…

    it IS pink koolaid!!!
    how did you know!?! that's my fave
    strawberry kiwi

    peggers...
    we on for the partay?

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger jmjana said…

    annie
    copying is the greatest form of flattery!

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay! I feel so special!

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay! I feel so special!

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YOU NEVER USED TO LIKE THE COLOR PINK UNTIL YOU MET ME!! hahaha (;

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger Steve Fuller said…

    Jana,

    You crack me up. :D

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger jmjana said…

    fuller,
    does this mean that I get to hang out with you tomorrow??? cause I would love it

    and hanlon,
    don't try and post anonymous. I'll know its you every time!! i miss you sista

     

Post a Comment

<< Home