i feel like...

Friday, September 08, 2006

a few odds and ends

a) i find it surprisingly shocking how much "blogging action" happens between the hours of 6am and 2pm. Nothing else really gets posted after those times...no comments, no new posts, nothing. Actually, I renig on that. 6am to 2pm and then 12am-2am. so there is this big block of time from approx. 2pm to 12am that I get bored during the day when I am already caught up...that is when my kids are out at recess or something because I would never ever check blogs or my internet with kiddies in the room - that would be disaster...right...
It just cracks me up that the times we should be working we are "internetting" or the times we should be getting a good night's sleep for our highly energetic jobs we are more into posting something about how we should be sleeping

b) Im wondering if it will take longer than a second for a Bengals fan to say something about the SWEET win tonight

c) Mike Brown told me I wasn't allowed to be a steelers fan and a Bengals fan at the same time. I love the steelers, but I am ok cheering for the Bengals. I just like rooting for the hometown team. I think someone compared it to being a Christian and being ok with premarital sex...not sure who said that and seriously? I will be the first to claim that I dont know a ton about football - yes I am a girl, so I have limited knowledge - but I love watching games with people - I love the excitement that comes with it - and I am sorry if Im that annoying person that doesn't know what they are talking about and keeps saying stuff during the game. I hate that person and I become her sometimes

d) I love making new friends and I love that I have great friends from before. Its been SO fun to hang out with fun peeps these last few weeks. I've gotten to see some of my best friends of life - Jill, Katy, Alissa this weekend, and of course Annie. But I've gotten to meet and hang out with and laugh with all these new people. Meeting people is one of my favorite things to do.

e) Have a GREAT weekend!

7 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Peggy Murphy said…

    You are an eternal cheer-leader..

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger jmjana said…

    what??? explain yourself woman

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that makes two of you...and i am so glad you're on my side.

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I made the pre-marital sex comment.

    And I stand by it.

    Bengals fan and Steelers fan are two incompatible states of being.

     
  • At 1:36 AM, Blogger Steve Fuller said…

    Agreed. Saying you are a Bengals fan and a Steelers fan is really saying you are a fan of neither.

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Peggy Murphy said…

    1) You used the words "cheering" and "rooting"....and you use the word "LOVE" ALL the time...and "FRIEND" a ridiculous amount ....

    2) I don't care for the 4 letter word beginning with "H"... (I H_TE it!)

    3) YOU have a good weekend

     
  • At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jana- actually I was the one who told you that you weren't allowed to be a steelers fan and a bengals fan. Mainly has to do with the fact that no true begals fan would ever say they have any "like" for the steelers in any way...not even a small amount. Anyways, you're still great...just think you need to work out this issue. Black goes with Orange...Black goes with Yellow...Yellow, Orange, and Black do not go together.
    - Peace Call Me

     

Post a Comment

<< Home