i feel like...

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

my favorite people in the blogging world

just to preface - these are in no order at all. stef is first cause i get mad at her about me not being first and annie is awesome

1. Stefshaf. i love her because she is like a sister to me. She is the one that i think made me start blogging and she has good stuff to say. she stinks at updating though - it must be that whole live in seattle and have a new life thing. a new life that i am 3000 miles away from and depressed about

2. Annie Michael Murphy. My bffaeaeaeae. i love her and i love her email comments the best cause she tells me great wisdom and teaches me the ways of life

3. Peggy Murphy. she makes me laugh outloud and gives me good amunition to make fun of her about. she almost knifed a kid because he wouldn't come and kiss her. be scared boys

4. Sean Murphy. who don't you love in the murphy household and sean is THE MAN. especially cause he has the best mannerisms i have even seen and he lets me come over everyday

5. Mike Brown. gotta love Brownie - even if i think he's someone else :) Mike might be the wisest person i know and he makes me love the bible more and more when i hear what he's got to say. he also gets the award for longest and most thought out comments. he also is really gracious even if he disagrees with you

6. Wes Brooks. he is awesome and extremely wise too and he always makes fun of mike so it makes me laugh. i wish he would post more stuff on his own blog cause i LOVE hearing what he has to say

7. Steve fuller. you HAVE to love a guy who has like infinity hits on his blog everyday. steve might be the most "push the line" kind of guy that i know but i love his boldness in it. and he makes me love people in a much more drastic way than i have in a long time

8. Steve Bragg. LOVE steve bragg. he's great and might be the most loyal friend ive ever seen. not sure if you can find a guy who loves his friends more and would really mess you up if you crossed any of them. he's got the big heart award.

9. Dan kalback. i dont think i spelled your last name right, but i think you're pretty great. you give some GREAT music input and i will ALWAYS download someone you tell me to download. he is funny and he's depth. i love it.

10. You nonupdaters out there - you know who you are. We miss hearing from you. This includes you mike and wes. and marsha and kj and ben and katie muhl. get on it people. and melbo - get a blog we want to hear your thoughts - maybe we can help you write your book.

i just want everyone to stand up and cheer for these amazing friends of mine that i actually get to hang out with now or i think that i am hanging out with and then realize oh wait, that's not who i thought it was :)

12 Comments:

  • At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Peggy, I'm 2 and you're 3 ha ha ha ha ha ha.

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger jmjana said…

    im just wondering why no one has asked peggy out yet..
    i mean come on? she might knife you if you dont

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    or set you on fire

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Steve Fuller said…

    Did you seriously write "bffeaeaeaeae?"

    Wow.

    Wow.

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger jmjana said…

    fuller,
    i just really needed to make a point and why are you not harassing annie about pointing out that she was 2nd, not 3rd
    i mean my maturity far out-matures hers
    wait...

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Steve, thats how girls are, especially the likes of Jana and me. We verbally ooze love. I have always looooooooooooved that about my relationship with her. And she gets me. And she is my bffeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaea x infinity. I don't know very many people that I feel the way I feel about Jana about. She is about the closest thing to a perfect friend you could ask for.

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Steve Fuller said…

    Let me know if you guys need me to marry you someday.

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger jmjana said…

    fuller quit trying to break up sean and annie so you can have sean for yourself

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Peggy Murphy said…

    Annie...JANA called me to apologize for not putting me ahead of you..but you cry easier than I do.

    Jana...there are 14 men and two priests who already have restraining orders against me.
    I'm a little "gun shy" (whoops..a weapon pun!)

    Steve...the "bffeaeaeaeae" was a typo..PLEASE tell me it was a typo!

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Peggy Murphy said…

    Annie..you are SOOOOO out of my will after the syrupy BFFeaeaea eternity Jana crap. NO ONE comes close?
    Find someone else to buy your People Magazines!

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger jmjana said…

    peggy does this mean that i get the inheritance?! you can be my bffae with however many ae's that you want
    and two priests? dang girl

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Peggy Murphy said…

    I should have said "FORMER" priests.
    And NO to your first question.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home