i feel like...

Monday, August 28, 2006

ABC, 123

so tomorrow (Tuesday) is my FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!
I mean, seriously?

So starting tomorrow at 843am I am in charge of 20 seven and eight year olds and their education...
I get to teach them to read, write, love people and do some math. I get to love these little guys and girls so much and feel the stress that comes with all their baggage they bring to room 113.

I got to meet some of the kiddies tonight at Open House and it was AweSOOOME (annie and sarah can you hear it??) I love them already. I just want to take them all home with me. And I did learn that they can do more than read cat, bat and hat. They actually can read a lot and they actually know how to add and stuff. I didn't really know these things before. Is that bad?

So think of me throughout your day as you are working on your computer, talking to over 18 year olds, sitting in business meetings, working on houses, teaching college kids, feeding a 2 month old - cause I'll be cutting out paper hands and writing acrostic poems and reading Charlotte's Web and The Giving Tree. Just pray that I don't cry or something on the first day. I wish my mom was here so she could take my picture and pack my lunch.

Sometimes you just don't ever want to grow up...guess you have to sometimes - or at least act like you have

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home