i feel like...

Thursday, August 17, 2006

really important questions

1. Why is Growing Pains not on primetime tv?
2. Why is The Office and Grey's on at the same time on the same night?
3. Why is God so good and we suck so bad?
4. Why does Stef live so far away?
5. Why do people buy jeans that are already ripped?
6. Why do you get paid a month after you start working?
7. Why did I just spend 4 hours chanting phonograms and letters in my Phonics Dance class?
8. Why was I the only one laughing uncontrollably during Phonics Dance?
9. Why are my friends so great?
10. Why are the Murphy kids the cutest?
11. What is katie muhl's live journal address?
12. Why isn't my new cell phone here yet?
13. Can I hang out with any more fun people this weekend?
14. Why is Tab the best pop on the planet?
15. Why do weirdos say soda and not pop?
16. Why are the Steelers so good?
17. Why can't people just be nice all the time?
18. Why can't I love people all the time?
19. Why is coffee so good?
20. Why is Graeter's mint chocolate chip and cookies in cream, maybe the best thing I have ever eaten?
21. Why does it taste better when I eat it with Annie?
22. Why am I wasting time doing this?

2 Comments:

  • At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm commenting tonight to answer your "really important questions." I could waste my time and answer all of them to the best of my ability, but I'm at Court's house and Will & Grace will be on shortly.

    To answer thee most important question on your list.. number 11. my livejournal address is www.livejournal.com/users/lostintimex. (Check out my 100 love list.. number one and 43 are the best ones. I'm sure you'll enjoy them.)

    I question number 15 as well. I say soda when i'm writing something, but it's always going to be pop when I'm holding a convo. People are weird, but I think the real question here is, Jana, why do you always shorten your words? You have got, I think, just about everyone in Altoona doing it now. THANKS!

    My last comment on this post is to number 4. Why does Stef live so far away? Maybe because she got a good job and a new apartment. Oh, I'm sorry, that's the reason why YOU live so far away now.

    haha, love you!

    katie

     
  • At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Speaking of Phonics Dance, why am I still picturing you and your crazy dances in Kinkos? Definately a time to remember.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home