i feel like...

Monday, August 07, 2006

ITS KATYS BIRTHDAY!!!


IT'S KATY'S BIRTHDAY!!!

Top Ten Reasons why I love Katy Brashear

10. She is one of the most real people that I know

9. She makes me laugh a lot when we are in a crowd of people

8. She makes the best appetizers and fun drinks

7. She has really great taste in clothes

6. She's going to let me stalk her house when I move to Cincy!

5. She always buys me thumbprint cookies from Dorothy Lane because she knows I love them

4. Whenever Im upset she listens really well and makes me feel so much better

3. She is so smart and just has such an interesting view on so many things - she is a great question asker!

2. She is so much like me and I love it because she understands my brain

1. She loves me a ton and puts up with so much from me!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATEB!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home