i feel like...

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

choices, choices

I kind of have a hard time with change. I have a really hard time with making decisions. I base a lot of decisions on the way that I feel about things - not sure if it's the smartest, but it's worked out in the past. When I was graduating high school, I went to each of the colleges that I applied to, and then decided which one I was going to based on the vibe I got there. I'd like to think it was the spirit guiding me, but I feel like Im overspiritualizing here. Who knows?

So now I'm back doing the same thing. I am trying to find a place to live. I have two apartments right now, which is ridiculous, because I am easily suckered into applying for places. One place is perfect location, brand new, but pretty small and pretty expensive. The other place is bigger, but nasty, not as good a location, but $100 less. Now logic would say, screw the "niceness and location" you have no money and you're just sleeping there. But the feeling I get there is horrible. So what the heck is a girl to do?

I also just got offered to coach 7th grade vball in oxford, which I would LOVE. I love coaching, I love volleyball, and I'd LOVE hanging out with kids. I just already feel like I am drowning in second grade because I have no idea what I am doing. So again, I'm counting on the feeling.

Maye I should just pray or something...

5 Comments:

  • At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do not go for the nasty, bad location, horrible feeling place. It will not get better. Either keep looking or go for the nice, new, good location place.

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Steve Fuller said…

    Yeah, I would pass on the "nasty" place. There are more than two apartments available in Ohio, right? I always prefer good location over the size of the apartment. But that's just me.

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger jmjana said…

    There are more than two apartments, but I am done with driving around all over creation to find one that is in somewhat of my idea of good. Good = not dirty and in my price range. The problem is that Im thinking I might find some secret amazing place for $300 that no one else in Cincy knows about - I mean seriously?

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    definitely not the nasty place.

    maybe take the nice place and coach v-ball to pay for the difference.

    there - i just solved both dilemmas. now go out and do something fun.

     
  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger jmjana said…

    mike you are so smart - that is my perfect world

     

Post a Comment

<< Home