i feel like...

Monday, July 24, 2006

kelly



So kelly Clarkson. Amazing. I love her. AND she loves Ray Lamontagne (who Dan K. loves - you can read his blog if you click on Dan on the right of mine) and his song Shelter might be my song of the month. So go ahead and download that and make me a happy camper :)

You also need to listen to Hear Me and Beautiful Disaster because they are windows to a girl's soul...kinda like Pride and Prejudice

Amazing time with my fave people in Altoona as well. And I don't know if I have ever sang since you've been gone louder than with Kate Muhl, Ash Han, Kels Muhl, Beegs and Tiffy than that night :)

3 Comments:

  • At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    j... I think you and I did a pretty good job of belting out kelly on rt. 23 yesterday... come on now.

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger Daniel Kalbach said…

    thanks for the plug...

    I feel like people will be let down though.

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really don't want to be on your "hit-list" anymore, so, let me just tell you, there is no one else in the world I'd rather scream my lungs out with at a kelly clarkson concert! Don't tell anyone I said this, but I think you're a great singer. You really have the Since U Been Gone harmonies down! (; Thank you so much for being a part of such an amazing experience! Love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home