i feel like...

Friday, July 14, 2006

to do list

Things I need to do in the next 5 weeks:
-pack
-get motivated to do 2nd grade teacher things
-spend hundreds of dollars on 2nd grade things
-get all my YL stuff ready to pass on to the next guy
-finish the work from my DUMB starburst class
-find an apartment
-convince my brother to live with me
-put a deposit on my ideal apartment that has a pool, exercise room, and is near everything fun in my life
-go to the Kelly Clarkson concert (YAY!)
-go camping with two of my favorite people on the planet
-go hang out at my BFFAE's to get ready for her wedding!!!
-watch jill marry her best friend
-hangout every second with my fun altoid friends while I'm here
-move
-meet my new fun friends
-get moved in so that I can have a fun dinner party and invite my friends over
-freak out about how I have no idea what Im doing with teaching 2nd grade
-calm down
-freak out again
and last but not least...
-say bye to people that I love and care about more than life

1 Comments:

  • At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You forgot, "Live closer than I ever have to Annie and it makes me want to crap cause I love her and can't wait to be around her and spend every second with her and wear our friendship bracelets. I kind of worry that I will get sick of her though because she is turning a little high maintenance. But I like the cheese dip she makes so I will have to take the good with the bad."
    I have already told you I am self involved so I am ok writing this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home