i feel like...

Monday, November 20, 2006

convos

Im not sure there is anything more that I love in the world than good conversation. I CRAVE it when I dont have it and I get SO excited when I know its about to happen. Im so sad when it hasn't happened for awhile and I just wish I could be in constant conversation.

I just had some really great conversations this weekend and Im not sure what I would do without my friends. It is so so so so good for me to talk stuff outloud and for me to have word vomit and I just love that people allow me to do that. It helps me process and it encourages me to think deeper and it helps me come to some sort of conclusion. So thanks to all you great ones this weekend that I got to do that to and thanks for loving me and letting me be the most detailed talker on the planet.

ps. Thanks Katy for an AMAZING eating/laughing/talking night. You are the BEST!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    Last night was awesome...and convos with you are always great...even when I make no sense when I talk :)

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    word vomit...really?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home