i feel like...

Thursday, January 04, 2007

babies

My best friend is having a baby. On Sunday.
She's going to be a mommy and that is SO fun!!!

I just am so excited for her and I know she's going to be the best mom on the planet and her husband will be the best dad on the planet. (besides sean and annie, of course:)

I just needed to write a tribute blog to her because Im not sure I could love her more than I do. She just has had such an impact on my life and Im not sure what I would do without her.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:07 AM, Blogger Amulya said…

    Yeah for Alyssa. And I think she should name her baby Amulya. Just throwing that idea out there.

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger jmjana said…

    She's naming her Adelyn
    its kinda close!
    How was your trip back??? are you doing ok?

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    That is really exciting...I still can't believe people MY age are having babies...kind of freaks me out.

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Amulya said…

    trip was one of the best I have had. and thanks to Liz's suggestion I do believe it may be fitting for me to venture down to cincy for a visit sometime soon. i mean no sense in eating Chipotle alone.

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Peggy Murphy said…

    Excuse me.I'm kinda confused...I thought your best friend was either me, Liz, Katie, Steph or Annie-belle or 32 other people. Whew, hard to keep up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home