i feel like...

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I hate drama

Yes, I am a girl. Yes, I do thrive in the "drama" that occurs in my life. Yes, I do create drama, probably daily.

But I hate drama. I hate it. I hate people being angry at each other, at me, and I hate being angry with people. And I can't sit in the drama. I need to deal with it immediately. So in turn I call everyone and their best friend and then I email the person and then I call them and say weird stuff and then just look like an idiot, all in the attempt to end any sort of drama.

As much as I say I hate drama, it seems that I might love it. I dont want to love it. I dont want to have anything to do with it. I just want to have fun, talk about Jesus and then think about what I should do at school tomorrow. Is that even possible?

I just wonder how much I could get accomplished using all the emotional energy I use towards drama. I could probably solve world peace if I could just direct my energies in a more productive way...



ps. I just counted 21 I's in this post - serious issues.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger Steve Fuller said…

    Take a deep breath. Everything will be ok.

     
  • At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We will discuss while dining with Alfredo, our favorite Aculpoco friend. Love ya.

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Anger and Drama activate, form of world peace

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    Like I said earlier...it's no big deal! :)Write that down, those are some deep words of wisdom.

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Peggy Murphy said…

    Twenty-six "I's"...but who's counting?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home