i feel like...

Friday, May 05, 2006

CONGRATS SCOTTY

MY LITTLE BRUDDER IS GRADUATING COLLEGE!!!! Man, I feel ollllllllllllllllld. I'm just so excited for him and so proud of him - he is one of my fave people of life. I'd post a lil pic of him and I up, but I'm on my school comp - so I'll have to get to that later!
So yes, for the third weekend in a row I get to make that AWESOME trek across I70 to I75. It's awesome. I love the SE corner of Ohio - can anyone say sleep much? So if you are bored from 7-1am tonight - give me a lil ring so that I can stay awake
Im being a whiner BUT all of this is WORTH IT TO SEE MY BROTHER and about 800 other people walk across the stage at UDayton! and I get to go to Bob E.'s (my former place of employment - I loved that job) with my hotpocket friend ANNABELLE MICHAEL MURPHY!!!!!!!
Have a great weekend :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home