i feel like...

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Rain Dance

Everyone do a rain dance so I can come to Cinci this weekend!
We have our first little softball tourney on Sat, which I am really excited about - but I am also excited about roadtripping it and coming to Cinci to see some of my favorite people!!! BUT I can only roadtrip it with some fun people if our tourney gets cancelled.
So we need it to rain lots and lots so that I can come. And we need it to rain a lot tomorrow night so they can cancel it tomorrow night and not just Saturday morning. That would suck.
I feel like the odds are against me today so I have a feeling that I'll get the call Sat. morning that our tourney is cancelled and by that time it'll be too late to make that awesome trek across 70. Then I'll be missing out on both - Coops bday and the start of our regular season - and that would make me just so bummed out!
Yes I am being pesimistic right now. Yes it is totally the opposite of me to think like this. Yes I am going insane because I dont know what the crap I want to do with my life. Yes I will trust that God knows what he is doing in all of this junk...rain, softball, cinci, life...but in the mean time, do a little rain dance :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home