i feel like...

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

gw

I love Good Will Hunting. Love it.

I love Will. I love Skyla. I love Chuckie. I love Shawn. I love Jerry.

I love the part when Will meets Skyla in a bar.
I love the part when Shawn and Will are sitting on the park bench discussing experience.
I love the part when Shawn is talking about meeting his wife and missing the world series game.
I love the "it's not your fault" part.

I love everything about it.
If you haven't seen it...you MUST do so this weekend. It's my only request :)

4 Comments:

  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    Plus, Matt Damon is hot. :)
    I love that movie, too...it might be time to watch it again.
    And I think her name is Skylar...just fyi;)

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Amulya said…

    hahaha... Jana you crack me up...

    First of all, Liz, I second the Matt Damon statement.

    ...and Jana, does the Boston accent really lead you to believe her name is Skyla?!

    Great movie though.

     
  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger jmjana said…

    i dont do accents
    i dont do erbonics
    back off it ammers

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    wouldn't it be "urbonics"? for urban?? am i wrong? ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home