i feel like...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

photo album

I just wanted to share with you some of the fun things I've gotten to do the last few weeks! I didn't get to see any amazing mountains or go on a boat ride, but I got to see some of my favorite people of life! Here is a picture trail of April/May
A few weeks ago, we celebrated the fact that Jill Wit is soon to be Jill Martin Minke!!!!!!!!!!! We just love Scotty and we are so excited for both of them! Here are some pics from our bachelorette weekend!

Then the next weekend I got to drive on 70 again to my bro's graduation who I love - I reallllly would love to live with him next year - we'll see how that goes :) Before I met up with my fam, I got to have bfast at my fave restaurant, with my fave mentor ever, Annie Micheal Murphy. I dont have any pics of her because it was kinda sick the amount of food we ate - we don't want that to be documented...at least she has the excuse that she is eating for two!

Then I got to go to Jill and Scooter's wedding shower open house...It was WAY better than annoying games and your classic shower. It was like graduation party with all sorts of people coming and going! I just love these two so much!

So that's my life. 4 states in 48 hours. (I just drove through West Va, but it sounds cool to say) Ok, I need to go grade some fing papers now! Have a great day!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger stef shaffer said…

    mmm hot jana.... its ok though.. i will embrace the nasty pics of me

     

Post a Comment

<< Home