i feel like...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

obsession

I'm sorry if this places unrealistic expectations on guys and if its totally not anything close to reality, but we REALLY need to figure out a way to make Jim Halpert be a real person. I am obsessed. This is more serious than my obsession with Jack on lost. I just love him and I wanted to be Pam Beesly so bad when he was like "I'm in love with you" and then he had that little tear on his cheek - I mean SERIOUSLY people!
And his birthday is in October...it was so meant to be...

PS Sean....he's made guest appearances on Ed - or maybe just one, but still - that is quality right there!
PPS Did they really just start ER with GoldDigger??

2 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger ylmurph said…

    just a suggestion here:
    New title for your blog (and I like "here's my attempt...)

    I'M SO OBSESSED!

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Wes & McKenzie Brooks said…

    i love jim too. but i'm predicting that pam stays with roy and jim gets a new girlfriend, at least for next season.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home