i feel like...

Monday, May 15, 2006

all in a days work

I hope you guys had a great weekend and you got to spend some QT with your mama!
I unfortunately was grounded in PA this weekend - my little focus is getting a little p'd at me because i keep making it drive cross-country for the last 5 weeks!
Here are some interesting events of the day so far...gotta love Mondays

a) woke up late, thus causing me to forget half my life at home because I was SO focused to get to school early
b) I saw this guy in the hallway that I've been meaning to intro myself too, (i was in his class for 3 weeks) and I freaked out and didn't say anything to him. Why do we do that? Maybe it's not a we thing - why do I do that? Why is it sometimes so hard for me to say the first thing?! It's not like I'm attracted to him or anything - he's like 50 an his daughter is in my class right now. I just picked up my mail and acted like I was intently reading it - SO weird!
c) this kid, Dan, just YELLED mother f---er when I was literally a foot in front of him. Someone threw something at him and he turned around and just busted it out. I now have a bruise on my leg because I started laughing and I couldn't stop so I had to control myself by making something hurt. I didn't know what to do it was SO out of nowhere!
d) i am about to pass out and the vending machine by my room is out of mt. dew - my new obsession. So i went on a hunt for it - i proceded to check all the teachers lounges and definitely busted in on a principal's meeting. all four of them, sitting in a room, and here come Miss I can't Control my Class and I just bust in on it - I guess that room is off limits 5th period. But alas, I get my mt. dew/

All is well in the world - I am done wiht softball, so I actually get to go to the gym today and for club we jsut have a little bbq tonight! fun fun!
peace out homies

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home