i feel like...

Sunday, April 02, 2006

not enough dancing

So you guys let me down. Thanks a lot. Thanks for rain dancing your heart away :)
I'm kinda kidding...I just REAAAALLLLLLLLLY wanted to go to Cincy this weekend, but it didn't rain so I got to see ALTOONA WIN THE SOFTBALL TOURNEY! So that was a good way to make up for it!!
I just wanted to share with you that I almost got kicked out of the game today. Yes, people pleasing, can't say no, always aware of self, pink nailpolish girl, me, got yelled at by the ump, that if I couldn't calm down and keep my comments to myself I was going to have to go to the bus. If anyone ever says I lack passion, I want them to come see me coach.

I wonder if people who were around me today knew that I was as passionate about Jesus as I was about the ump's lack of a strike zone...

1 Comments:

  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Lucid Magazine said…

    they will. you can't regulate passion. it just comes through. just stopping by. nice bloggy blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home