i feel like...

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

dream

I had this dream last night that I loved. I was at one of my friend's weddings...not really sure which friend and there was this guy that was there who was just totally in love with me. He was persistent on getting to know me, he was very engaging and in my dream we had some great conversation. I don't know if I have ever laughed harder in a dream before.
Now I'm wondering what dreams tell you. When I was in high school, I did some research paper on dreams and their meaning. It was really interesting...I sort of agree with some of it, but I'm wondering if your dreams really are trying to tell you something or are able to tell you something. What is my subconscious trying to tell me? One researcher said that if you dream about falling, your subconscious feels like your life is out of control - I haven't dreamt about that for awhile, so that's a good sign! One of the things I read back then was that if you kiss someone in your dream, you actually have feelings for them.
So do I have some unknown feelings for this person in my dream? I mean, I would be ok with that...I don't really know him, but its fun to have a crush! All I know is that I woke up to my alarm and hit snooze for the next 20 minutes because I wanted to finish this dream that I sort of wish was my life. Now what does THAT say?

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home