i feel like...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

faves

ok here are some of my REAL faves...
jk love you steffy :)









ashbobash and kelso - two of my fave altoids









jill me and katy visiting "the ghetto"









stef and i being fake in this pic with jill because we HATE the other person's team
she's such a band wagon jumper - we DID go to college with Ben...
jk - we all know who won that game though









my best friends in La Toona - tiff and jules










katy stef and me at one of the best places on earth - ROCKBRIDGE!










annabelle and grif dawg :)











me and stef - this pic kinda shows our personalities :)

thanks for being the BEST friends in the world guys!!! more to come when i get my other pics!!!! i only had a few on my comp, so just you wait if you weren't up here yet!
have a GREAT day!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger ylmurph said…

    I think your blog's not working properly...it deleted my picture

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger jmjana said…

    they don't allow mullets on blogs. its against their policy. so it must have deleted your mullet pic. sorry!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home