i feel like...

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

stuff

Just know that lots will be coming about Colombia, but there is a LOT of processing that needs to happen and I'm sort of in a refusal mode of allowing that to happen.
I'm not quite sure what that is about.
I feel like my life in Cincinnati thus far has been a year of protection. I'm not quite sure why or where that all started from, but it has been a year of me putting up walls, not allowing myself to feel things and in turn making me miss out on life.
I dont know if its fully a defense I have to not get hurt or a reaction to something else or just life happening but it's something.
I get to go away this weekend to one of my faveorite places on earth. Things keep coming up that I want to do, but I am standing firm and making myself leave. It will definitely be a weekend full of reading, journaling (which I dont love) and processing in my long car ride.
There will definitely be Harry Potter because I need to have some sort of avoidance as well. I wouldn't be me without distraction. Im just praying that I can pull myself into real time with Jesus and let him transform me or atleast begin to do some stuff in my heart.

6 Comments:

  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger stef shaffer said…

    I think one of the craziest things I have learned lately is that honoring the walls we have up and talking about what they are protecting- is the very process that allows us to take them down in a kind way. Its weird, but for me has been so true.

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    i wish that one of your favorite places on earth was saranac because then you would really be coming to see me!

    hope you are well and would really love to see inside those walls someday soon...

    salute

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger sheplaysamartin said…

    it sounds like the stuff you're walking through is headed somewhere good...

    enjoy one of your favorite places this weekend!

     
  • At 3:19 AM, Blogger stef shaffer said…

    and then next week you will discover your VERY favorite place.... CANT FREAKING WAIT!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just pray that when you are reading, journaling, etc. that you aren't at the wheel...that could be one of the reasons your insurance is...well, what it is.
    Glad you are home so we can have a GNO...
    xoxoxo

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger stinkowoman said…

    Wasn't Harry Potter fun?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home