i feel like...

Monday, May 28, 2007

FAVES of Memorial Day Weekend!

(in no particular order!)

1. Sarah's BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAY (and all that that entails...)
2. Taste of Cincy (x2)
2.b. Seeing Over the Rhine for FREE for 3 minutes and getting to hang out with a two year old
3. Marsha's birthday and fun festivities!
4. Buying 104 books for $29
5. REDS game - and meeting Blind Doug, Sweaty Brian and Quiet John AND seeing Kelly :)
6. D'Vine and good friends afterwards - who always bail you out and never make you feel weird about it :)
7. Pride and Prejudice AND How to Lose a Guy
8. Miamisburg Pool Opening day!! (minus the junior high kids who made me want to come up with an invention to rid a teenager of hormones)
8.b. The best hamburgers I've even eaten with the best friends
9. KICKBALL! (and being kinda sore today)
10. NO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fun weekend! This might rank in my top 2 favorite weekends of 2007!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Definately a good time...one to remember. Dare you to let me wander off with Dale. GAHHHHHHH.

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    Very very fun. And always entertaining :-)

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Jana
    Sounds like you had a great weekend! I can't tell you how many times I said to myself or outloud at Rockbridge, "man, I really miss Jana." Dan agreed. We love you!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home