i feel like...

Monday, May 07, 2007

can life get better?

I love my job.

a) Friday we went to the Children's museum in downtown Cincy. SO fun. No rocks were thrown at our bus, so that was a plus!
b) Tomorrow going to Miami U. Not quite sure what that's about, but we're outside Miami's campus all day doing science-y stuff, so I'm sure that will be awesome!
c) REDS game tomorrow night!!!! I love that people in my school want to go out on a school night and that we get to go see the REDS for cheap!
d) We get to go outside and read books, go on a hike and look for living/nonliving things and it is all included in the curriculum.
e) We ate pink cake for snack today.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    when i graduate, i'm coming to teach where you are!

    katie :D

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger shannon akers said…

    i think i may have seen your class by the pulley towers today at around...two o'clock.

    so that's fun. :)

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    I forgot to bring a snack to work today...I wish I had some pink cake!! :-)

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger chandler.lorraine said…

    can i be in your class?

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    Didn't you get my email?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home