i feel like...

Monday, April 16, 2007

i feel sick.

I've been sitting here for the last 2 hours reading every article on MSN and CNN and VT.edu and I can't really handle this.
I don't really know what to blog about this but I just dont get it. I dont get what goes so wrong in someone's brain that causes this stuff to happen. I dont get how our brains shut down so much that we can remain calm through this. Every piece I've listened to, even by students that were in the room with gunmen seem like they are talking about the weather - and not because they are heartless but because they are in such shock.
This is sick. My heart just hurts

2 Comments:

  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger Amulya said…

    I agree... there really are not any words to explain it

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Annie Michael Murphy said…

    It is insane. My stomach is upset after watching the press conference. I cried when I heard some guy interview some students who said they went out for pizza. I just wonder if they went because they don't have the emotional resources to deal or because they were hungry and figured the place wouldn't be crowded.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home