i feel like...

Sunday, March 25, 2007

I have the best friends

So somehow I lost my car keys tonight. Like lost for good. NO clue where they are.

But I have the BEST friends ever. My friends really are great. They scoured the whole church building, called some other friends to see if they had accidentally picked up my keys, let me watch He-Man, gave direcs to the tow truck guy, made me laugh about stuff and just were awesome.

I had great intentions of posting something meaningful, but that'll have to wait...I needed to pay a little blog tribute to these great people!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    I'm still kind of wondering where your keys actually are. Kind of mysterious.

    And I kind of wish AAA had taken longer so that I could have justifiably called in sick today ;)

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Amulya said…

    did you look in the fridge?! ;)

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    um...jana...do you remember the weekend at alicia's in baltimore and the case of the missing keys? i can't help but think of that story right now...

    glad you had friends to help you! so glad i got to see you on sunday morning...can't wait until that happens again!

    salute

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    So really it is a good thing that your keys were "mysteriously" missing so you could find out just how great your friends were. Takes the heat off of my little heathen child just a bit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home