i feel like...

Sunday, February 25, 2007

shut down

So I have had a great week. I feel like I have SO much to process through and I'm really scared that my brain my shut down soon because it's getting on overload. Let me just tell you about some of the greatness I have experienced in less than 7 days:

1) Went to NYC with one of my bff's to see another bff from college. I am not sure I could love these two more than I do and the conversations that we have just encourage me and make me feel so loved. I need to process through a lot of stuff that we talked about. We also went to church there on Sunday night and the sermon just struck a chord that just excited me to think about.

2) Had some great convos with Lizzy B this week as well - it seems that she thinks parallel to me a lot of times - does that make sense? Just love that we are on the same wavelength.

3) All the first year teachers in Butler County had to go to this dinner/speaker thing on Thursday. We heard this motivational speaker lady who was extremely cheesy, but actually AWESOME. I got teared up a few times, but it made me just realize stuff about me.

4) Had a long overdue conversation with another bff that made me realize different things about me and my life and my way of relating with others and with God.

5) Got to spend a GREAT day on Saturday with some of my fave girls (minus my all time fave girl) at a Beth Moore conference. Beth has big hair and a totally different sense of style then anyone I have ever seen and she calls everyone precious, and baby, and sister, but I LOVE her. There was a lot that she said that I was like, man...that's going to take some time to grasp. I love being with people that have the same brain as me and I love experiencing stuff like that with great people.

6) Heard a great sermon by a great guy that was a great reminder of how much God loves me...its sort of inconceivable.

There is just a lot to go through. I need a month - I probably need a year or a lifetime. I will definitely take a day. Will you ask me in a week if I've set a day? Cause I don't want to shut down. I don't want to let this stuff go...I do that too much.
I know that ALL of these things are related...I know its not coincidental. Its just a lot. It's overwhelming me and I'm on the verge of shutdown.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    One thing I leared from this post, you have a lot of bff's ;) And, I love being one, and like I said last night, you have got to just schedule a day NOW, or else you never will.
    I promise you will not miss out on my by taking one day to yourself...and I'll take notes the entire time you're gone, just in case ;)

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Annie Michael Murphy said…

    Just schedule the day now. Right now, look at your calendar and do it...Did you do it? Pick a day and write day to myself. OK and GO!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home