i feel like...

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

my life :)

So one of my cute little 8 year olds came in today and his lips were tightly sealed. He walked in, didn't say anything adn walked over to the paper bin and got a piece of paper out. He went to his desk and wrote "I am colorblind." I was like, "What?! Did you go to the doctor or something? How do you know?"
He got another piece of paper and said, "I just know."
I was pretty confused, so I kept asking him questions about it and finally he started laughing and was like, "I'm the kid on Little Miss Sunshine!"
Now, why an 8 year old is watching that movie, I'm not sure, but I CRACKED UP laughing.

I have some pretty fun kids. And I get paid to spend the day with them.



PS HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SEAN AND ANNIE!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    That is AWESOME. Give that kid extra credit!

    And that movie is awesome. I remember laughing and crying at the same time (not laughing so hard I was crying)...I'm pretty sure that's kind of rare.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home