i feel like...

Sunday, April 15, 2007

10 things I LOVE about PA

1. Steelers fans everywhere. Everywhere. It's just so nice to see that some people have good taste.
2. Sheetz Shmuffins and St. Drogo coffee shop's parfaits
3. Whatever that new mall area is called with a Barnes and Noble (of course it opened the weekend after I moved to ohio)
4. Puppy dogs that get excited to see you even if it's been 7 months
5. Conversations over really good organic breakfast that Tiff makes :)
6. My friends having BABIES!!!!
7. Having GREAT conversations about life and love and everything in between with some of my favorite people on this earth.
8. High school girls who really dont know how much I love them :)
9. Seeing that God does stuff without me and despite all that I think, he really doesn't need me - although he still let me be a part of some really cool stuff.
10. The fact that it still hurts my heart to pull away and that I love OH, but will always have a place to go in La Toona!

11 Comments:

  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Steve Fuller said…

    I feel the same way about number 8.

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    Top 10 lists rule.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Annie Michael Murphy said…

    Stop saying schmuffins, that wird is just gross and wrong.

    Is there are Julie baby yet?

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jana!! you dont even know how much we miss you right now and by the way.. we love your number 8

    LOVEEEE...
    ASSHH AND COUURTT (:

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger jmjana said…

    girls, how are you on the compute at school?
    SLACKER commnuity service :)

    and fuller, you've got probs

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    be are big time slackers.. we just chill... hahaha (;

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Kristen Robbins Warren said…

    i love that its called la toona.

    miss your face.

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Steve Fuller said…

    Thre are so many speling mistaks in those coments that it made my haed hert.

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Uhm...were you posting this while I was sitting on your couch pouring my heart out to you??? No more slumber parties at Jana's ;)

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger jmjana said…

    rose I was posting this as you were taking a shower!!!! YOU ALWAYS have my undivided attention :)

     
  • At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello,

    When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here jmjana.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Scientific Research presents that about 90% of all United States grownups are either chubby or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

    About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home