i feel like...

Thursday, March 02, 2006

and we're off...

so God decided to bless me BIG time today! I have been waiting for this day all week because tonight I get to start what I know will be one of my favorite weekends of 2006. (I know it will be tied with my fun weekend in Colo with StefShaf and JillWit and JillWit's bachelorette weekend in April!!!) Tonight I get to see one of my fave people of life, KateB and tomorrow I get to see some of my other fave people, the Murphys (who I wish lived in PA still SO bad - you guys would have had a snow day today, how fun is that?!)
So yea, I need a relaxation weekend and these people are just WHO I needed!
But here's the fun thing. Last night I went to bed thinking, man, I can't wait until tomorrow is over! BUT today I woke up to the best news ever - 2 HOUR DELAY!!!!! That's right, I got to sleep in and go to school 2 hours later, and still get paid for the full day! THen I got out to my car this morning and it was in a little ice cocoon. It was seriously such a cool thing. I would put the windows down and the ice would stay up. It's the little things in life, ya know?
I'm subbing in a room that has a compute which equals reading blogs and emailing people all day, so that's fun. God just let me have my fun weekend start now! I am excited!
Hope you all are feeling blessed today!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home