i feel like...

Friday, February 24, 2006

what have i gotten myself into?

ok so here is my attempt...
everyday i look SO forward to checking my email (yes i am addicted), checking my bank account (not really excited about that, but have to do it to make sure there is funds in there), and reading people's blogs. I'm kind of addicted to reading blogs actually....I LOVE to hear people's thoughts on everything. It is part of my routine that I check sean michael murphy's blog
because i think that he is one of the wisest people that I know and he might be the person that I am the most teachable to. I also always check steve fuller's blog because he always commented on sean's so i started checking his and its realllllllllly good. The funny thing is i have never met steve, but i feel like i know him cause of the blogging and sean murph says he is amazing. Then you always have to check stef shaffer's because she puts funny pics of her dog that used to be mine and she has some fun stuff to talk about.
So in saying all of this, i've been wanting to write a blog but i have hesistated for months. Here's the thing. everyday i think, what would i blog about? nothing that interesting happens in my life. but the thing is interesting stuff does happen. god does some cool stuff. i think about weird things. so why not just hash it all out in writing. i suck at journaling, so maybe i'll try this so that i can go back and read about this time in my life sometime in the future - cause it's always fun to see where you've been. another reason why i didn't want to write in a blog is because a lot of the stuff that i want to write about is about other people - so i don't want them to read it and get offended or something. but stef told me to just write about what i learn from them, not about them. which is a good idea because why the heck should i be talking about them anways!
also - i work for young life and substitute teach. when i am teaching, (i only teach secondary) i watch a lot of videos and the kids work on a lot of packets. so i dont have to do much. let's be honest - i do nothing, so i thought it would be fun to start blogging ( i kind of hate the word blog) while i am subbing, so that i dont go insane.
so here is my attempt at the blogging world. i am excited and hopefully i can do it daily and hopefully i can see the funny things that happen in life and relay them to all of you...
here is my attempt...

3 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger ylmurph said…

    I'm your first commenter! I beat out Tim and Stef and Annie and your boyfriend...
    You see what I did there? Now you can have an excuse to tell the world that you don't currently have a boyfriend...although you do have your obsessions...
    I'm glad you're bloggin'
    smm

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger stef shaffer said…

    yeah! i will link you to my page.. although, it wont really do much. i think the only people that read my blog are you, my mom, sister and grandparents. i have a total of like 2 comments. i think your blog will be fun though.

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Steve Fuller said…

    Murph said I was amazing? Awww...I knew you loved me Sean. Why do you always tell me how bad I am in private?

    Welcome Jana, and thanks for the kind words. Maybe I'll get the opportunity to meet you when you're in town.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home