i feel like...

Sunday, February 26, 2006

copying stef

Books I am currently reading...

Hurt, Chap Clark
This book is SO good about the world of teenagers. The book goes through different layers of a high school student's life to try ad explain why they think and live the way they do. It's really informative and really interesting.

Falling in Love with Jesus
I LOVE THIS BOOK. Every time I read it I feel more loved than I ever have in my life.

Love's Executioner, Irvin Yalom
I saw this book in Stef's car because she has to read it for her conseling class, so I thought I would buy it and read it. It's reaaaaaaallllllly good too - it's different examples of how psychotherapy got to the root of some people's problems.

Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austin
I want to be Elizabeth Bennet. That's all I am going to say about that book! Oh and the movie comes out in like 2 days on DVD, which I shouldn't buy it because I have no money - but seriously, it's Mr. Darcy.

Velvet Elvis, Rob Bell
I think that Rob Bell has a window to my soul. Everything he says I am just like, you are amazing. I read this once before but I avoided parts of it cause I wasn't ready to deal with some of the stuff he talked about. I am reading it again so that I can really dissect stuff. I have this problem when I read something that I claim it as absolute truth - I don't want to discount what Bell talks about, but I also want to really think it through and not let my emotions get the best of me! So, I made one of my intellectual friends read it so that we can later discuss.

Chronicles of Narnia
I think I read The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe when I was in second grade or something, but I kinda feel like it's not developmentally appropriate! So I am reading through the series. I think I am on Prince Caspian. I am just obsessed with C.S.

Books I want to read...

Mere Christianity
I want to read through this book again because I read it years ago. I feel like I would get moer out of it than when I read it earlier in my life.

The Red Tent
We did this study on Abraham last fall and I really want to read this book because I think it's a historical fiction book about Sarah. It was such a good study. I am sad it's over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home