i feel like...

Monday, June 19, 2006

life

So the plan today is to find a job. Its not starting off very well. Can we say that I bought three newspapers yesterday and spent over an hour looking through them to find a job?? The most promising thing was a professional tree climber or a park ranger. Seriously? Is there anything real in the newspaper? I found a few schools, but I feel like they are shady schools...And I also started considering being a truck driver because I was getting so desperate. The thing that stinks is I feel like I couldn't even get that job!!!
My life would be almost perfect if I could work at a college/university and could go to school there for free. Anybody got the hookups?
Ok Im off to be somewhat of an adult....wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home